Объявления
Товары
Форум
Доска бесплатных объявлений - freeboard.com.ua

#1 01/12/2020 11:47:32

ritcha

The fear of being single

https://love.campus-star.com/app/uploads/2018/09/alond-sr.jpg

To some people, being single may seem normal and that's right, I've been single since birth! Single until Shin is single than this is already a nun But some people may view single as a serious matter. Being alone and then it withers, it shrivels. No energy to do I had my first girlfriend since grade 2, then I never lacked it! For those of you who are the latter, not sure, you may have a phobia.

The fear of being single (Anuptaphobia)
Anuptaphobia, or fear of being single Caused by trauma in the mind, things that inflict fear since childhood, for example, may have seen single people look depressed Or the fact that parents have broken up since childhood It may make him feel lonely after a breakup, for example, where people with this disease may behave as follows.

Not living alone
Can't live alone There must always be someone to go anywhere. Fans are busy, they have to drag their friends over. I can not sleep alone. If you have to be alone Or doing anything alone will feel lonely Or perhaps not doing anything right These people may seem to be addicted to their friends, in fact, they just can't be alone!

Not confident in myself
From the last verse that these people cannot live alone Because they are not confident in themselves at all. Anyone to do must have a support person. Always needing people to fill up

Never single
Broke up with this person suddenly I got a new boyfriend right away Even if you don't have a girlfriend, please have someone to talk to. If at any time when you are single No one entered It will be you who struggles to find him.

Having been together, there must be tears… but I will not quit!
Regardless of how bad your boyfriend is, how many people will have an affair, and be hurt Makes you cry hardly except each day You will not stop at all. Even if the people around you warn and warn again, you are not interested because you are afraid that you will be left alone Emotions like having and hurting are better than none.

Strong jealousy
When you have a girlfriend, they will like to show their belongings until they come out. The reason is seldom It may make the other person uncomfortable with the current relationship.

Cut off the old boyfriend.
You still want to talk to your ex. Maybe because you are still missing or deep, and you might just be afraid that if you stop talking, you'll be lonely!

Delirious
In the imagination Stay in my dreams What is the real world like? I don't know, I don't care! Ah, sang, but that's it. These people tend to like to imagine. Raving about impossible people like singers, celebrities, or strangers who just met. Took to draw a dream conscientiously

Anyone, I have it all!
Simply call that you don't choose! No specification, no standard set If you are single and someone has come in You don't care what that person looks like, come in, just come in, I'm all right! And then this is your indiscretion. That makes you unable to get along for a long time like other people

Thanks for information from: ทางเข้าjoker

Неактивен

Board footer

freeboard.com.ua - Бесплатная доска объявлений